Can’t wait to find out what happens? Flow is now available on Kindle! Buy it for only $8.00– which is a steal, by the way. Why, it’s over 50,000 words, at $8.00… that works out to… well, you do the math. This is Benawrite, not Benarithmetic. Geez.
Anyway: I’ll put up some kind of “buy it!” link on the menu bar above later, but for now if you’re itching to buy the kindly version, visit Amazon.
For those of you having trouble deciding whether to buy Kindle, wait for the soon-to-be-released paper version, or enjoy the free chapter-by-chapter posts here, I’ve come up with a few helpful bullet points of the various advantages and disadvantages.
- Advantages: Saves trees. Helps support Jeff Bezos’ inexplicable addiction to Fabrege Eggs and unicorn meat.
- Disadvantages: With all of these gizmos, we’re bound to run out of electrons soon. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- Advantages: Has that new-book smell. Don’t pretend you don’t like that. Also, I’ll be happy to sign your paper copy for free if you buy it from this site, if I can ever figure out how to do that. Sell it here, I mean. I’m reasonably good at signing my name, if someone lends me a crayon that’s not too sharp.
- Disadvantages: All of these books piling up is weighing down the planet and will shortly send us spinning off into space.
- Advantages: It’s free. Duh.
- Disadvantages: You have to wait… chapter by chapter… in anticipation… your blood pressure is rising… what, oh what will happen? … I can’t take it anymore! Where’s that credit card??